Monday 28 April 2008

Jabba

I'm a'feared of me' own self! Behold, the BELLY!! (Be afraid, be very afraid).



Do you think this is karma for mocking my sister's big pregnant belly? I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to her, in the hopes that perhaps that will make my own belly less giant and frightening. Sorry PeeWee!!

But speaking of sister's big pregnant belly, here's the CUTEST picture in the world of my lil' nephew Sammy. Note his strange reading material, har har har. Maybe he'll pray for me and my giant belly that is threatening to take over the world!!

2 comments:

  1. Har har har har HAR har har har HAR. hee hee hee
    oh... and:
    MOO HAW HAW

    You deserve every inch, missy.
    Despite the growing girth, I don't think you're going to hit 43 inches around, like some of us.

    Smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!
    I just found the link to your blog from Lee's, so much fun!
    Your house is amazing.
    Thanks for the tea and cookies, it was great to catch up with you,
    see you sooner than later!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete