Friday 19 November 2010

What a great birthday present!

What a lovely birthday present - I got to leave work early and head out to an ultrasound to meet the tiny parasite that's been kicking me lately. Total thumbsucker in the first couple of shots.





Then I found out that because I'm giving birth after the age of 35, I'm considered a geriatric pregnancy. Seriously. They'll probably put me in the Alzheimer's ward at the hospital and wrap the baby in Depends. Sheesh. Don't people know that 35 is the new 22?

Off to go and drink some Malox and complain about my sciatica.

3 comments:

  1. Team Joanathan say YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They won't wrap the baby in depends, they will wrap you in depends :-)but Alzheimer's ward seems about right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah & Family!
    So, you're 35 huh? At least they don't come out and call you 'old' right to your face. Err, they KINDA do, however they DO use a puurrdy sounding term like 'advanced maternal age'. Aww, isn't that nice of them?!
    Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the pregnancy! Enjoy every kick, punch & roll. :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete