Wednesday 10 November 2010

At the Fair...

We had SUCH a fun time at the Fair yesterday! Evy and Rob came to meet me after my shift, and of course when they showed up I was holding an Eastern Milk Snake (as you do!). Evy was quite enamoured with it and with the Black Rat snakes we had there and kept asking to pet them.




After the quality reptile time, we did all the things you're supposed to at the Fair including watch some horsies:



And we spent a lot of time at the Petting Zoo. Evy was almost beside herself with glee and was literally running in circles at one point because she couldn't contain herself. There is nothing quite like the enthusasm of a two-year old!



And just like the Port Hope Fair, the goats were very popular. And Evy was quite popular with them!!



All in all, it was a very successful trip. And believe me, I did take pictures of the butter sculptures, but they are on my phone and I'm too lazy to track down the cable to transfer them. Take my word for it, they were aweeesome!

The Fair is on until Sunday, so get there if you can! We recommend the SuperDogs show! Arf arf!

No comments:

Post a Comment