Friday 19 November 2010

Portrait of a 35 year old

At some point over the past 5 years, I passed into the age where you stop caring about birthdays. (Maybe for some people, that happened decades ago, but I was actually excited about my 30th and since then have not given the big b-days much thought).

But, in honour of turing 35, I thought it time to take a long hard look in the mirror. Literally. (Click the image to see it larger).



So, considering that birthday's aren't that exciting anymore, I shall take this opportunity to thank my dear old mammy for birthing me. See, wasn't I worth that blood transfusion? And to Rob for making the past 9 of my 35 years so darn exciting. And to Evy for making me feel like 102 when I'm actually still only a young whipper snapper. And to little unborn Jackson, for making me almost need adult diapers. Sigh, ain't life grand?

3 comments:

  1. It's official you are a crazy nutcase, you look as gorgeous as ever, congrates on the new bump, great news, need to plan a flight up to see ya all (see how I am into the Texas Twang already!).
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet lady.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear applicant, your submission for the position of Photoshop Wizard has been accepted. Can you start on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So magical to see Baby Ernie's first shots!! Adorable and such a little scamp.
    Thank you for hosting my birthday do last night. You don't know geriatric until you do 60!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete