Sunday 7 June 2009

Good times on Mississauga Lake

A whole week has passed (again) without an update. I'm sorry. What can I say? The weather is good, we've been busy, and even made it to Granny's cottage on Wed/Thurs. Miss Evy had a pretty good time!! We both got a few blackfly bites, but it was definitely worth making the sacrifice (blood sacrifice?) to get up there! Here are some pics for your perusal:

Evy and Kismet ponder the railingless deck.
Not up to building code to be sure, but makes life
more exciting/heartstopping for mum.


Evelyn has discovered the joy of the 'goldfish cracker'.
She has so far eaten about 2,700 of them by my
count. Perhaps it's time to find a more nutritious
snack for her.

Granny walks by, unaware that this is what Evy
is thinking: "This place is gold. No childproofing in
sight. I think I'll try to spray some bug repellent right
in my eye. And eat shampoo. And dead bugs. Yum."

Showing off her standing skills

I'm pretty sure the madam will be walking any day now. Her latest trick is to stand, unsupported and bop up and down. Sometimes with toys in each hand - she's pretty fancy! I think all of my dance moves inspire her (the latest season of So You Think You Can Dance has started on TV and I'm pretty sure that if the cut-off age wasn't 30 years old, I'd probably be in the top 20 dancers. Just ask anyone - I've got some mooooooves! Is the 'pee-wee herman' considered contemporary or jazz??)
Hope you're all enjoying June!!

No comments:

Post a Comment