Sunday 20 February 2011

Funny faces

Yep, somebody sure is growing up. She makes me laugh every day with her repetoire of funny faces (the current fave being Pingu faces - mooop mooop!).

As per Auntie Peeps' blog, she's finally on the growth chart too, all 25 fabulous pounds of her! We're very pleased, although does this means my plans for her to be a world-famous jockey are over?

Here are a few of the many faces of madam:


Nonchalant yet amused


Throes of hilarity


Double chin skepticism
(see, I told you she's growing, she has a double chin!)


Lizard tongue!


Trademark 'shoulder shrug' smile

In other news, all is well here (well, considering it's February). The baby's room isn't ready, but I'm pretty sure kidlet won't care about retro watered silk wallpaper and holes in the wall, at least for a few months. Although in denial on the decor front, I did however, go through Evy's old clothes and got some out. At my latest ultrasound, this little (or not so little) babe was dating 2 weeks ahead in size, so it's quite possible I won't be needing the teeny tiny clothes that Evy wore for the first month or two.

I expect the next 6 weeks to march on by, bringing Spring (yay) and warmth (yay) and a new little human to our lives (double yay!). Of course, I don't want to get ahead of myself - let's get through February first! Happy Family Day to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment