Saturday 14 May 2011

6 weeks!?

Has it really been six weeks since this little man came into the world?



It has gone by SO quickly (yet every night is an eternity - go figure that out! Might have something to do with his EXCESSIVE appetite!).

We're hanging in there. Life with 2 kids is definitely an adjustment. I dream about all the 'free' time I had before. Like when I splurged and washed my hair. Or remembered to go pee. Sigh. I know these are the crazy weeks, and that things will (slowly) improve. I shall look forward to unburned dinners, getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time, and the luxury of wearing clothes out of the dresser and not out of the heap of clothes on the bedroom floor.

And then Henry gives me a smile and a coo, and it's all worth it. So, there ya go, that's why people continue to have kids, even though it almost destroys your sanity.

Happy (rainy) weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! the festive drool in this photo is very sweet and your post reminded me to go clean up the heap of clothes on my floor- good work! (don't forget to pee)

    ReplyDelete