Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sweetness

Sometimes I look at Henry and don't know WHO he is! I joke that they must have given me the wrong baby at the hospital, though I'm pretty sure he's mine. But where the heck did this blue-eyed-super-blonde baby come from?

Here is the little man. Note the mystery dimple (where did that come from?!) and his features which are similar to Rob's sometimes, similar to mine when he's crying (according to my mom - thanks Alice) and his sweet little face. Right now, my theory is that he's a mix of both of his grandpas. That explains the blue eyes, at least. Now, if only I could pinpoint who's responsible for the 'farting like a dirty old man' gene that he's inherited.





Saturday was his 6-month 'birthday'. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. He's halfway to a year, and will be crawling, popping teeth out and saying his first words soon. For some reason, time seems to travel at warp speed with your second kid.

Six whole months. Although I don't feel like it, I must be getting more sleep, because right now I feel like I could do it all over again. (Quick, somebody get Rob the phone number for the vasectomy clinic!!)

2 comments:

  1. I look at his photos and all I see is you. The boy is definitely yours! (Phew!) :) Handsome fella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems he has similarities to Willem....farting like an old man and looking like the grandpas!

    ReplyDelete