Sunday 30 September 2012

Just another September Sunday

Just a lazy September Sunday here. We're saying adieu to September in an understated way, I guess. 

The leaves are looking purdy, the day is kinda grey and chilly. I broke down and finally put the furnace on - turns out an indoor temp of 16.5 is my breaking point. 

Here's the view from here on this lazy day.  
 
The maple is starting to turn

Sumac's gone hot pink - beautiful!

'Tumnal splendour

Time for toques, I guess

Mister saucy, out for a stroll

This is her 'I found a pretty leaf' face, or so she tells me

Chimps
We're thinking of Granny & Poppa today as they do the marathon drive home from New Brunswick.  Will be great to have them back in the province, but I'll try to give them a solid 24 hours before I recruit them for babysitting duties!!  (Oh, they'll be SO glad to be back!)

Happy last-day-of-September!  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara!
    Wow, doesn't your little man ever look like his cousin Sam in the last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete