Wednesday 19 March 2008

Spring?

The word on the street is that it's almost Spring. I'll believe it when I see it!

Rob & I are off to Freeport, Maine this weekend to see some sights and have a fun Easter road-trip. Should be a good time! The LL Bean outlet store is located there, so I'm sure we'll have in some quality shopping time too. And now that I'm a working woman, I can spend relatively guilt free! Woo woo woo!

In the meantime, here's a picture from after the snow storm we had back on March 8th. It was a doozy! Poor Rob, he had an awful lot of shovelling to do!

Rob gets ready to tackle the snow outside the back door

I'm outta here! Three posts in one day!? I don't want ya's all to get spoiled - must get back to my twice a month regimen! Though, maybe I'll post some pics from our Maine roadtrip.

Hope the choco bunny brings lots of treats to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment