Tuesday 27 May 2008

Chicken n' chubby

So, I don't think I've properly explained the Chicken Coop. (Thus the confused comments from Keavy over in England who thinks that we're making a coop for GIANT chickens!)


The rare Canadian 'Chickenus Giantus'

The old building was in fact a horrible dirty chicken coop/outhouse from days of yore/ squirrel hide-out with 30 years of shite and dust and nut shells. It was quite slanty and scary inside. The 'NEW' and much improved chicken coop is going to be Rob's beautiful home office. Complete with deck over our wee creek, and wireless internet, and a queen sized pull out sofa for pesky houseguests (or for me if I need to escape the baba on occassion).

Speaking of the baba, here's the latest giant-shamu belly shot for your amusement. Seriously, I think I've grown SO much since last week.

The also-rare Canadian 'Sarahsus Giantus'

Tootally looking forward to baby brother Ben's big wedding on Saturday! I can't WAIT! It's going to be so fun, and I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of all the Higgy shenanigans. And Ben is going to look soooo cute in his tuxedo! I will look LESS cute in the only dress I could find to accomodate the girth. Stay tuned for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment