Thursday 29 May 2008

Needs work

People keep saying to me, "oh, you must be all ready for the baby. I'm sure you've got its room all done, and full of precious baby things, and you're probably just sitting and waiting for the big day."

And I'm like... hmmmm. Yeah.
Yeah, that's right. All ready. All prepared.
Nothing left to do, just a few last minute things.
Like the whole freakin' ROOM, as you can see here:


My poor brother Ben has been working his butt off trying to get the walls ready. And Rob & his friends worked so hard to get the insulation done. So, lots of progress has in fact been made, BUT, there's still quite a bit more to do.
I'll post a picture when it's done, because it's going to be beeeeyouuteeful! In the meantime, if the bebe gets here early, it'll have to sleep in a drawer in the kitchen or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment