Sunday 10 August 2008

Dog sittin'

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. Evy and I were dog sitting for Al & Jim, who went to New Brunswick last week. We relocated to their house for the week, and that's why no updates to bloggy land!

We had a busy week, and kept very busy taking the doggies for walks, and throwing the frisbee about one million times. My shoulder has been sore, and I just realized it must be from throwing toys for the dogs!

Miss Evy had a trying week. I'm not sure if she officially has colic, but she was sure acting like it. So, being one to embrace pharmaceuticals, I went on a mission of mercy and bought Gripe Water, colic drops, baby advil, and a homeopathic colic remedy. I'm not sure if any of it actually worked (don't worry, I didn't use it all at once!) but at least it made me feel like I was doing something to help my poor sad baby.

She has been much happier the past few days, so maybe it was just something I ate that didn't agree with her.

Here are a few shots from the past week for your enjoyment:

Fun in the tub

A very awkward neck position

Hangin' with uncle Benny

Snuggling with Auntie Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment