Friday 1 August 2008

one month old!!

Holy Cow - The wee miss is one month old!

I can't believe the past four weeks have gone by so quickly!
It has been an amazing, fabulous, frustrating, sleep-deprived, and wonderful month.

She is such a special girl, and I love her SO much... even when she's crabby, gassy, and crying!

We're off to the pediatrician this afternoon to check her weight - I think she's grown lots, though to other people she still looks tiny! I'll report back on how much the piglet weighs now!

Here are some pictures from yesterday. It was a hot day, and the young lady was sporting only a diaper.


"What's that you say?... I'm one month old?"


"Happy birthday to meeee, happy birthday to meeeee"

"Ooww, your tone deaf singing hurts my ears, mummy!"

1 comment:

  1. She's chubbier, for sure! Can't wait for the weight. My guess is 7lb 6 oz.

    ReplyDelete