Wednesday 31 December 2008

Farewell 2008!

Baby New Year!!
(or at least Baby Evy... 6 months ago tomorrow!)


I hope you're all getting ready to celebrate the new year in style!

Rob and I have two frozen pizzas and movie to watch. Yep, we sure do party in style! Well, seeing as he doesn't drink, and I turn into a delirious pumpkin if I stay up past 9:30, we're just hanging at home this year. (Much better than last year when Rob and a pregnant me moved the contents from our Toronto condo back here to Millbrook).

Yep, things sure have changed this past year. I started '08 being 12-weeks pregnant, just newly moved to our house. I was unemployed, unsure of what to do with myself, and very homesick for England. And now as '09 rings in, I'm definitely NOT pregnant, still unemployed, and don't have time to worry about what to do with myself as I'm pretty much being a 'mom' 24 hours a day!

So, I hope everyone has a great night, and may '09 bring all that you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment