Thursday 1 January 2009

Resolute

Welcome to 2009 everyone!

I've been thinking all day about what my New Year's resolutions might be. Take more time for myself to help keep my sanity? Maybe. Lose 10 lbs? Yeah, that goes without saying. Be a better human? Pshaw... is there ANY room for improvement?

Based on my current schedule and the fact I live on planet baby, I wanted to find something that was actually manageable - writing the next great Canadian novel probably isn't realistic. Sooo, instead, I've decided that my resolution is to try to finish all the crafty projects that are littering our home. I tend to start something, and then run out of steam... a very bad trait, I know.

So you heard it here first = I hereby vow to finish crafty projects, AND, to ensure that all 2009 craft projects get done too. (You can probably hear Rob jumping for joy right now, as he's surely thinking of the multiple pieces of furniture waiting for upholstery in our house!)

Here are some of the unfinished projects eagerly awaiting my attention:

hooked rug for Alice - started in 2006


hooked rug for Evy's room - started in 2008


quilt for special nephew Charley - started in 2008
.
So... time to spill it, everyone.
I want to know what YOUR resolutions are - use the comments section to share your goals for '09. Maybe a public proclamation will help ALL of us keep the reso's this year.
(You only need to fill in your name on the comments form, not all of the other data fields).

No comments:

Post a Comment