Monday 5 January 2009

No Fair

****WARNING: This post contains an obscene amount of pathetic whining and self-pity. Read at your own peril.****

Suffice it to say, that most moms of 6-months old are tired. Sleep-deprived, slightly insane, and so so so tired. Then, add some sickness. Say aching sinuses and back, and a snot-filled head that surely weighs 1,000 pounds. And a stiff neck, and, well, you get the idea. I feel like a slightly-warm corpse.

THEN, add the inability to take any 'good' drugs. Advil is great, but it's not really enough for the ebola virus I'm dealing with. The pharmacist suggested mentholated rub, but I'm already "Vicks'ed" from head to toe. So, I bought a heating pad. I'm currently wearing it under my sweater... it's a hot look - literally. (Hah hah hah - I guess I'm not too sick to make corny jokes).

So, basically there is no point to this post other than to whine. And ask for sympathy. And also to say that I refuse to believe that only Ellen and Lee have made New Years' resolutions, so humour me by sharing yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment