Thursday 23 April 2009

For Lee

For some reason, when Lee sees pictures of Evy wearing Charley and Sammy's hand-me-downs, it makes her all teary-eyed and nostalgic (even though Sam is only 4-months older than Evy!).

So, just for her, here is Miss Evy wearing a hand-me-down shirt. I'm pretty sure Lee can find a picture of Sam wearing this not too long ago, and it'll be fun to compare. It's WAY too big for Evy, but we're low on long-sleeved shirts, so, she's going with a 'baggy' look for now.

Here she is, looking pretty cute, with her new favourite toy - a toothbrush. Every time she sees me brushing me teeth, she's hypnofreakintized, so, I got her one. She luuuurves it. Man, kids are weird.

"I shall point to this knot on the floor that I'm trying to pick up"


"Wheeee, I love to brush my teefs!"

"Freeze!"

"Oh, mummy, stop taking pictures!"

"That's it, I'm outta here"

No comments:

Post a Comment