Tuesday 12 May 2009

6 teeth

Miss Evy now has 6 teeth! And to go along with that, she's been eating a whole new array of foods! Beans, blueberries, and even some pasta! She's loving all of it so far.

All of this food is fueling her newfound tricks - crawling at the speed of light. She tries to follow me everywhere, and is even practicing on the stairs. This is exciting, but opens up a whole new world of chaos. I now have to watch her every millisecond, and will also be forced to be a bit tidier - I don't really want her eating dead bugs, dirt, and lint off the floor, even with her 6 little teeth.

Mummy - I'm coming to git' you!!

Gotcha!!


And here's a pic of 'miss crazy' from this morning. Her eyes are almost totally brown now! She's looking pretty cute! (And might I say, that in this picture I can almost see a little bit of myself in there - that's a major feat considering she's been 100% tiny Rob so far!).
A crazy early-morning smile

All three of us are sick with colds, which sucks. I was sick for most of February and March and it's not fair that it's happening again. It does seem like a milder version of our winter cold, so that's good, and hopefully it won't last long.
Otherwise, not much is new. We're hoping to get up to the cottage for a visit this weekend - not sure if we'll stay overnight - it'll depend on the weather I guess.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment