Monday 8 February 2010

Checking in

Lest any of you think that being back at work has affected my spare time... well, I think you're probably right. Busy busy busy! But I'm loving work, and survived week 1 unscathed! It was great to walk back in the doors of my former workplace and wonderful to see my old chums.

And it was even better to come home to little madam and enjoy every minute I got to spend with her.

She is feeling a little bit better after being a sick little lassie the past few weeks. She's still got a cough, but her spirits have improved considerably. Here she is last week on a mission to get to the yogurt container that was sitting on the dining room table. She thinks she's spider man lately and climbs EVERYTHING!


tippy toes to see what's on top of the table

step 1 - climb the chair

step two - perfect jedi stance

step 3 - climb the table

step 4 - locate target

step 5 - fancy footwork across the table

Victory!! Mucky yogurt face!
So, that's the quick update from here: we're surviving... for now. Rob leaves tomorrow for a work trip - 18 days away in Florida and Arizona. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! So I'll let you know how well we're surviving after 2 and a half weeks weeks of full-time-working single-parenting along with the regular February blahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment