Thursday 1 April 2010

Back to England

Well, we suspected this news was coming, but we've finally had confirmation. It looks like we're moving back to England.

I'm horrified at the thought of leaving Millbrook. We're looking in to renting our house out because we don't want to sell it. And now, of course, with Evy, we've got a lot more details to worry about.

It's been a few years since we've moved home, but Rob and I have both missed living in the UK - and all the travel of course - so although we're sad to be leaving, we're excited to be going back. And it's only going to be for a few years.

I wonder if our house on Sopwell Lane will be available to rent? I wonder if Evy will get a wee accent? I wonder how I'll be able to handle the flights back and forth with a 2 year old.

So, no firm dates yet, but it should happen by the end of the summer. I'll keep you posted! And don't worry - you'll all be allowed to visit!

In the meantime, here's a pic from our time there:



p.s. Happy April Fools!

2 comments:

  1. Good. Drive your stupid little British car onto a boat and don't look back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well played...top drawer

    ReplyDelete