Thursday 24 May 2012

Family Fotos

It was around Henry's birthday when I realized that we don't actually have any photos of our happy little family of 4. Hrm. Only 12 months passing without any familial record! Don't get me wrong, there are about 1.2 jillion pics of the kids, just none of all of us together. Which, isn't horrible considering the grey hair I've sprouted this year, but I would like the kids to have some proof that we all spent time in the same room, at least for their baby books.  Or for when they request family counseling in the future. 

Auntie Yumyum (aka Emily) to the rescue with her keen photography talents. She snapped these gems, and a whole bunch more. So, family portrait crisis averted. Now I just need to remember to actually get some printed! 

Mom and two sprouts

Who is this grown-up girl?

Two lil' munchkins

The Fab Four

No comments:

Post a Comment