Tuesday 22 May 2012

Fruit Loops!


One of the treats at the cottage is those little boxes of 'sugar' cereal!  (That's what we always called it growing up - anything with more than 1/8 teaspoon of sugar in it was classified 'sugar cereal'.  We were such fools, we thought honey nut cheerios was a delightful treat!  Can you imagine if we'd gotten our hands on a box of Count Chocula?  I believe it turned the milk brown.  Gag!)

Miss E was quite glad to make the acquaintance of Corn Pops and Fruit Loops, which she calls rainbow cereal.  Not the most nutritious way to start the day, but made for some cute pictures. 

Yum in the tum!




Back away from my Fruit Loops!


(Ok, just realized looking at the box that they're called 'Froot Loops' but I can't bring myself to spell it like that!  Ewwww.  I guess that's to ensure no one believes there is actually any FRUIT in them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment