Wednesday 13 February 2008

California Dreamin'

We're (reluctantly) back from San Fran. We had a great time. I could have stayed another week (or forever?). The temperature was a balmy 18 degrees, compared to minus 18 here! Brrr! Rob made the most of his time, even though he got called away to his conference on Wed, Thurs, and Friday morning. I had lots of fun exploring the city by myself, and then we spent most of Friday and all of Saturday together seeing the sights.

A 'dodgy' street in Chinatown



Enjoying a paddle in the chilly Pacific!


View to the Bay in the afternoon sun


The lobby of our hotel - pretty swanky!


We had SUCH a good time. It was great to have a mini-holiday after a few months of no travel! It did my heart good, and our wee cargo enjoyed the trip too, or so I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment