Sunday 24 February 2008

My weekend in pictures

Just back from a FUN trip to Ottawa. Had a great time visiting Lee, Chris, Charley and Kizzy, and of course hangin' out with my mom.

Picture #1: Have arrived in Ottawa for nephew Charley's 2nd birthday party. Please note: Charley is TWO. I am THIRTY TWO. I am wearing my pyjamas. Charley is still in his regular clothes. What can I say? I was sleeeeepy! And Charley didn't mind. The flannel p.j's made it easier for him to grope my bosom.



Picture #2: Worship Lee, and her beautiful baby belly. She's scheduled for a c-section on Thursday, and hopefully she can hang in there. In this picture, she's showing how THRILLED she is to be constantly asked, "How many are in there?" and, "Gosh, you look like you're going to explode." It's amusing because she pulls out a kick-ass Gladriel 'dark queen' tirade on the unsuspecting nosey fools, but it's NOT amusing to be on the receiving end of said tirade.

Picture #3: After a few FUN days, have a final snuggle with Charley, and tell him that I'll still love him once he has a younger sibling.

Now - back to reality (and to the working world!) Am sooo happy that we've had so many nice sunny days in a row! It gives me hope that Spring is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment