Monday 2 February 2009

7 months (and 1 day!)

The little piglet is now a big (small) 7 month old girl!

The past seven months have FLOWN by. It's really hard to believe that she's already so old! But I can't help but wonder... at what age will she actually get some hair? At this rate, she might be five before we can do pigtails for the piglet!

Here we are, 7 months ago today (when Evy was one day old):

I'll take some 7-month photos, but she's asleep right now, so it'll have to wait until she wakes up!

In other hilarity, here's a graph my friend Sean sent me. I keep laughing every time I look at it (though I suspect only those currently or recently heavy with child will find it as funny as I do. It's funny because it's truuuuuuue!)




Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day! I'll take grizzler outside for a walk once she wakes up. In the meantime, I'm working on my latest freelance writing project and waiting for 27 tonnes of snow to slide off the roof (which will hopefully happen at any time OTHER than when I'm standing below). Back to the grinderoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment