Monday 9 February 2009

Flyin' by

The days seem to be going by quickly.... which seems impossible, because, hellooooo, it's February! Maybe it's because we've been keeping busy, and because I'm looking forward to roadtrip to Ottawa and a Higgy sisters reunion this weekend. And, between taking care of Miss E and doing all this freelance work, I have about 36 seconds a day to myself!

The days definitely are getting longer, and yesterday Evy's dog cousins (Oggy, Penny, and Kizzy) came to visit and we took them for a walk through the trails. Evy was in the baby bjorn, and she was kicking and squealing and laughing every time the dogs ran in front of her. It was pretty darn cute. And it was a sunny, sparkly, day too, which was lovely. Of course, I didn't take any pictures, because I had my hands full with 3 dogs (and 3 leashes that kept getting tangled) and a baby.

Instead, here are some pics from last week. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment