Tuesday 17 February 2009

Phew

After a very busy two weeks, I've finished the first draft of my freelance project. It was pretty cool actually - a description of 26 native tree species. So, if you have any questions about the showy mountain-ash vs. the american mountain-ash, I'm the person to ask.

Am also inspired to plant some more trees here on the homestead this spring... I'm thinking tulip tree and sugar maple. We planted 9 trees here last year, and I hope that some of them survive the winter. It will be fun to watch them grow as Evy grows.

And speaking of growing.... here is the wee madam. I don't know that she's actually gaining a huge amount of weight (she's still SO tiny) but here she is acting like a big girl, if not actually looking like a big girl!


"Yes, mummy, I can stand!"


"And, yes, I can sit too!"

"Bring me my dinner, mama!"

No comments:

Post a Comment