Friday 24 July 2009

Headin' home

We're getting ready to leave to the airport, on our way back to Ontario (yes, I've edited to correct my mistake. That's what happens when you try to update your blog while your baby is crying and you have to leave for the airport in 20 minutes and still need to brush your teeth and pee!). It's been such a nice visit, and I don't want to go home - mainly because our house has been infested with carpenter ants and Rob had exterminators there this morning. Now, I don't know if any of you have dealt these creepy creatures moving into your house, but suffice it to say that Rob could HEAR them the other night - crunch crunch crunch - and there's a small mountain of sawdust in the basement (underneath where they've been eating through some structural beams - good times!)

So, here are a last few pics from our 2nd New Brunswick adventure. This'll probably be the last time we're here for 2009 (though I said that last time!) and we're looking forward to coming again next year!

lookee what I found in my suitcase

overlooking Brown's Beach

first time eating spaghetti - yum!

checking out the soap-box car races in St Martins

No comments:

Post a Comment