Tuesday 11 August 2009

Little lady

It's been another busy few days. The Higginson Clan has gathered for family fun and we had 17 people here for dinner on Sunday. Then yesterday we went to my aunt Joan and uncle John's house and had another meal, this time with 23 attendees - pretty crazy!

Evy was very lucky and got a beautiful knitted 'fish' hat from Aunt Pat. Here she is modelling it (even though it's been about 35 degrees - will be better in the winter!). It's still a bit too big, which is amazing because Rob and I both have heads the size of hot air balloons, but Evy's noggin is suprisingly small).

"Crawling is for sissies... I walk everwhere now"


"Momma - I gotta make some calls!"

"I don't like my own 3,876 toys - I prefer to play with electronics"


"I'm wearing my fishy hat and watching the fishermen at the pond"


Alas, I don't have any pictures of the Higginson Clan - luckily there were people more organized than I who actually had cameras - and I'll share the pics when I get some.
In other news, Miss E has been faring better at daycare. She had a rough week last week, where the crying to non-crying ratio wasn't great, but she was back there again today and was actually playing and having fun, so, she has adapted quickly.
And we're looking forward to spending this weekend on Georgian Bay with the girls - should be FUN! Evy is the only baby allowed because she's still attached to the bosom - so it'll be her and 6 women, which is just her kind of ratio to get enough attention. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment