Tuesday 4 August 2009

Survived

So I survived work: day 1. It was exhausting and I can't remember how it is that some people do this FIVE days a week! I guess it'll take me a while to get back in the swing of things.

Miss Evy didn't fare very well. She was at daycare for 4 hours - she cried for 3 of them and slept 1 hour. She also refused all food and her bottle - so didn't have even a crumb while she was there - poor lamb. Not a very good start. I'm hoping it was just a fluke and that she'll be happier there tomorrow. Will be hard to concentrate on work while I'm wondering if she's sobbing into her little hands. Soo sad! Hopefully she'll adjust soon.

Here we are this morning as I was getting ready to head out the door:


Big thanks to that husband o' mine who is now in charge of getting Evy ready in the mornings and taking her to daycare. They had a fun daddy-daughter morning, and it's nice that it allows me to zoom off to work bright and early. Thanks hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment