Wednesday 18 November 2009

Clickety click, barba trick!

Everyone in the Higginson family has a great love for all things Barbapapa. They were our favourite books growing up, and the cartoons was also a big hit in the Higginson household. (When I mention Barbapapa to people my age and they don't know what I'm talking about, it's always because they had cable TV and weren't subject to the strange shows aired by TVOntario! Willo the wisp? Green Forest? Dr Snuggles?).

When I was in France last year, I bought Evy a few sleepers including this one, which is possibly the cutest one ever. She wore it for the first time last night and I giggled watching her run around before bed:









I tried to find a YouTube video but could only find the french version. It's still worth watching, just for nostalgia's sake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax8nJqh2P2o&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment