Sunday 15 November 2009

A lazy weekend

We had a pretty lazy Sunday today (or at least SOME of us did... Rob and Evy both had 2.5 hour naps this morning while I cleaned the basement - good timezzz, I know). And my reward? Finding a whole bunch of mouse crap. Bless their fuzzy hearts. Once I was done my re-organizing, I left them a 'special' and 'nutritious' treat with a magical ingredient called 'warfarin'. I hope they like it!

In less macabre news, yesterday was busy busy! I shopped 'til I dropped at the St Lukes Xmas Bazaar (great knitted treasures for babies and grown-ups who happen to love knitted stuff). After enjoying my festive tea there, I headed over to work, where the Auxiliary was hosting a bazaar. While not quite as fancy as the St Lukes Bazaar, I did have the enviable opportunity to feed an old man his ice cream. I was there selling raffle tickets, and I'm not sure how I ended up feeding the infirm, but after 10 months of slopping food into Evy's mouth, I was a pro. Hey, at least I didn't have to change any depends... small mercies, ya' know?

Of course, after a full weekend of shopping, slopping, and poisoning small animals, I realized that I don't have any new photos to share, so you'll have to be happy with these ones from last weekend:


Madam 'E' the dog walker shows Kizzy who's boss

C'mon puppy, whether you want to or not!

And, as part of me M2M Campaign to convince Lee & Chris to move to Millbrook, here are a few more photos of our fabulous village.

Ladybugs on a cedar tree in the conservation area
(Ok, I know Ladybugs are not exclusive to Millbrook, but ours are BETTER and are definitely worth moving to Millbrook for).


And just another beautiful day on ye olde' pond

I hope everyone had a good weekend - Happy '40 days 'til Christmas' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment