Monday 14 December 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

Or should I say boo hoo hoo?

We were at the mall today (shudder) and, continuing the tradition I started last year, I buy the cheapest possible photo of Evy with Santa.

She was NOT impressed. Which is weird, because she couldn't wait to run up to him, but once she got there, she wasn't sure. Maybe it was the authentic (yellowing) beard? (Ok, which is creepier? A fake beard or a real one? Hard to say).

It's pretty hilarious to compare it with last year's picture! Hee hee!




And I guess I'm cruel, because I find the pictures where they are crying are much more entertaining than when they are smiling!

And as the sign at the mall said today, only 11 more days until xmas. Double shudder! Hope you're all in the 'ho ho' spirit too (or are at least into the spirits! Make mine a gin & tonic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment