Saturday 19 December 2009

Jack attack!

Evy got to meet her new little cousin Jack today, and she was pretty impressed. He's such a cute little man, and I think she thought we had bought her a new very lifelike doll to play with - she was so excited when she saw him.

And, she only tried to smother him once (with love, I'm sure) so I'd say it was a pretty good first visit!

Ben & Kristin are doing well - they were surprisingly coherent, clothed, and couth, considering they are the proud but sleep-deprived parents of a 2-week old!

Here are some photos - enjoy!

How do you do?


Hee hee, I love my new cousin!

Proud parents show off their wee man

Uncle Rob gets to meet Jack for the first time too!

Unfortunate smothering incident!

I think it's cousinly-love at first sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment