Friday 25 June 2010

Down by the bay...

The weather is perfect here today and we finally had our beach adventure. Evy quite enjoyed it, though I'll never understand how anyone swims in water that cold. I think I went in up to my ankle bone and almost had a heart attack.


Evy says, "Hello Fundy my old friend!"
(This is the same beach where she ate a
rock last year and, shall we say, it went
undiscovered until changing-time back
in Ontario a few days later).

Oggy gives Evy a free tutorial in how to dig on the beach


Dig dig digger!

Penny, Evy, Poppa and Oggy contemplate the icy waters


Beautiful Duck Pond Beach
(We were the only people there - was lovely!)

I am distraught (BROKEN!) and saddened to think that tomorrow is our last full day here. We fly back on Sunday (right into end-of-G20-airport-chaos, oh goody). But, the day's not over yet, and a visit with Brown's Beach and some time in Saint Martins tomorrow are still on the agenda.

2 comments:

  1. what a fast week! Hope yours went a little slower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... that was quick. At least for you, it seems. Not so much, here in the land of Mania.

    ReplyDelete