Wednesday 1 September 2010

Best buds

So the cousins are now 23 minutes away (vs the former 3 hours and 23 minute commute). I am delighted, but I think that someone is even more excited than me (if that's even possible.) We had dinner there last week and then again last night, and all Evy can talk about are her two big fabulous cousins.

There was lots of shenanigans and tomfoolery and no doubt she's learned a dozen new naughty tricks from those rowdy boys, but I wouldn't have it any other way. (And no doubt she taught them a thing or two as well).

I'm now predicting an annual photo of the three little stooges at this front door. Maybe someday Evy will be taller than them. (Who knows?? It COULD be possible!)

1 comment:

  1. And being 14 hrs and 23 minutes away, it's so good to see the gang in the doorway. One of the trio appears quite dirty!
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete