Saturday 25 September 2010

Super sliding

Ah, friends. What can I say to excuse a 20-day absence? I've got lots of reasons - the camera was lost in the backseat of the car for a few days. Work is busy. Life is busy. I'm addicted to the latest season of Mad Men and that damn fabulous philandering Don Draper is keeping me occupied with TV.

The blog posts may have dried up, but there's certainly still lots of fun going on. Including a lot of serious quality time with the cousins. Charley calls Evy his baby sister. And, I think Sam calls Evy his girlfriend. We'll worry about the logistics of those particular familial faux-pas when they're a little older. But in the meantime, they are truly and madly enjoying each other's company.




Off to the Peterborough Farmer's Market this morning. It's grape-jelly-making time! Woot woot! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment