Sunday 27 November 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...that time of year when kids start being completely insane. Santa-mania has hit the HigginJacks household big-time.

Here's the letter Evy dictated to me. She's hilarious. I shall transcribe for you in case you can't read it on the photo.

Dear Santa Claus,

I love you. I love toys. I love Christmas.
I'd like toys and to set up my Christmas tree.
I'd like a princess table. Rudolph has a best friend
with a bow in her hair. I'd love a teapot and an Ariel
doll for Henry. I'd like a teddy bear and a reindeer
with a rudolph nose.

When you come to visit we will leave cheese and
toast and macaroni and cheese.

My best friends are Maia and Ethan and Santa Claus.
Also, Henry would like a big grown up Snowman. And
I'd like a pink car and a hippo and my own computer.

love, Evy



1 comment:

  1. Oh the delicious, delirious season-that-shall-not-be-named! (to name it would only incite more delirium)

    ReplyDelete