Monday 7 November 2011

Scarface and dirty face

I have so many photos to sort through from the fun and frolic this weekend, so while I tackle that project, here are a few from last week. I hereby dub these two chimps 'Scarface' and 'Barfface'.

Here's Madame E with her stitches. You would have been proud of squeamish me, taking them out this weekend. I didn't even faint or anything. Super-mom! It's healing quite nicely and the scab fell off yesterday at some point, possibly while she was eating lasagna, but let's not dwell on that revolting thought. (True recycling, non?!)







And here is the wee monsieur, enjoying his supper (scab free, I hope). He's in the delightful 'spoon grabbing and food mashing' phase right now. The only way to properly clean his chair and the counter would be to use a sandblaster. But he's definitely enjoying his food. Except for green beans, which he has informed me are vile and evil.




Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment