Tuesday 24 June 2008

2nd Last Day... Boooo!

Today is my 2nd last day of work. I'm sooooo in denial! I have been loving it so much, and it seems impossible that I'm all done as of tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that another job will open up here in about 12 months! That would be perfect! Until then, I'll have to just be nostalgic for the great group of people here and all the fun projects I've worked on (in what other job can you write a script for a polar bear documentary, write the content for a website about tree planting, and write about restricted fire zones and flood warnings and wolverines and black bears? It's all SOO exciting!).

Check out my website baby here: www.ontario.ca/plantatree
Pay special attention to the 'success stories'.... there might be one there from a certain Robert in Millbrook.... and pictures of a certain wonderful Granny - har har har!

And there's a prize for whoever finds the 'easter eggs' hidden on the tree planting map by our friend Greg who designed it. (If you don't know what an 'easter egg' is, you probably don't need to try to find them, har har).

No comments:

Post a Comment