Sunday 15 June 2008

More wedding fun

Rob and I went to another wedding this weekend - this time for my friend Tanya and her new hubby Jordan. It was another hot day here, but they were very lucky because there were supposed to be thunderstorms, and the day ended up being beautiful and sunny.

This time, I lasted in my highheels for approximately 30 minutes before the birkenstocks came out. From what I hear, birks are THE fashionable wedding footwear for fatty pregnant ladies with swollen ankles.

Tanya looked beautiful, and I think everyone there had a great time! Here are some pics for your entertainment!

headin' to the weddin'

Baby likes wedding music - kicky!!


A comparison: A 25" waist and a 40" waist. Guess which is which.


Tanya and Jordan take to the dancefloor


The new Mr & Mrs just after saying 'I do'.

No comments:

Post a Comment