Monday 6 October 2008

Brrrr!

Brrrr! It was 1 degree outside when Evy and I got out of bed this morning. (I'd say 'when we woke up', but seeing as we were up at 2:30, 5:30, 6:45, and 7:30 and finally got out of bed at 8:00, I'm sure it was even colder when we were first awake!). Anyway, regardless of my sleep deprivation, it sure is CHILLY!!

We had a nice weekend here. Evy and I just hung out. On Saturday we went for a 6k walk along the Millbrook Valley Trails, which start right outside our house. It was beautiful, and we saw lots of wildlife including a giant pileated woodpecker. It was HUGE! I was worried that it would think Evy was a little bug to eat!

Rob was busy all weekend, working on the chicken coop all day Saturday and then closing up the cottage all day yesterday. So I imagine he's not feeling too well rested heading off to work this morning! (But neither am I, so we're even.... sorry, that's the last whinge-fest for the morning, I promise!)

Here are some pics from the weekend for your enjoyment:
Having a bath when it's chilly means wearing washcloth-attire

I like playing with my wooden toys


In other fun, Rob and I decided to do some close-up shots to see if we could detect a family resemblance. Of course, we ALL already know that Evy is a tiny carbon copy of Rob, but, I wanted to see if there was ANY resemblance to me! You be the jury!



No comments:

Post a Comment