Thursday 30 October 2008

Quiet day

The wee miss and I had a quiet day today, after a fairly hectic week. (My parents are in NB again, and so I've been on granny-duty, spending lots of time with 90-year old granny Barb. It's ok though, 'cause she cooks for me, so it's a fair trade to drive her to the grocery store).

It's been properly chilly the past few days - there was ice on the pond this morning - well, and this afternoon too. Brr! I know I've said this 100 times, but I am NOT ready for winter! Oh well. I think I'll buy some new winter boots to help ease the pain.

Tomorrow, we're heading in to town again to take Granny out, and we're also going to buy our new couches! Woot woot! Hopefully they arrive by Christmas!

Anyhoo, sorry this is the dullest post ever, but believe me, I'm very pleased to have had a quiet, lazy, dull day today! And of course, we're looking forward to Halloween tomorrow - I'll have to post a picture of Evy in her costume! Have a great night everyone! (Lee, I expect an update on your blog as to the shenanigans that Chris and Phil get up to this year!).

In the meantime, here's a few pics of wee Evy, looking cute on her new quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment