Saturday 5 September 2009

Goofy

I have been trying to find a picture of Evy with her gappy teeth showing ever since I saw this picture of Sam on Lee's blog:



I didn't have any and failed in my attempts to get a pic (she was strangely close-mouthed when I was trying!). But then, my friend Theresa (who takes amazing pictures) posted this one on facebook:


So, you can see why I wanted to share these two pictures!
The cousins, who don't have much in common in size or personality (except for the screechy factor) will, alas, both need some orthodontic intervention at some point. Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 special? Oh, but I guess they don't do braces for baby teeth! Ha ha! So, hopefully their adult teeth will be a little less madonna/david letterman/alfred e. neuman.
Happy Labour Day weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment