Wednesday 30 September 2009

little pink poodle

We are gearing up for Halloween here (or, at least, I washed the secondhand costume I bought Evy and thought she should try it on). Here she is.... I think she makes a pretty cute little pink poodle, don't you?

Hard to believe it's almost October, isn't it? All is well here - we've all had a nasty cold and are on the road to recovery (don't you have the first cold of the season? It's been a doozy and miss E has still got a seriously snotty snout).

The leaves are changing colour and Millbrook is looking beautiful, as always. And, we can't wait for Thanksgiving! I saw granny's food list for our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, and I'll just say that it included a variety of types of pie, plus apple crisp. Yum! (Sorry, Lee. You can't participate in the pie-eating challenge this year - I'll take on the mantle on your behalf!).

Am off to go convince myself that strollercize is a good idea today - considering it's still only 6 degrees (and 15 degrees in our house - really gotta get this furnace thing organized, or Evy's going to have to wear her Halloween costume every day and to bed!). Brrr! The up-side is that I've been doing lots of baking to keep warm! Today? I'm making lasagna and pumpkin cookies. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment