Saturday 9 January 2010

Miscellany

Here are a few pics that Granny (aka Alice) emailed me today.

The first is bebe Jack. He has, I think, the most pronounced double chin ever. What does it mean when your 2nd chin is bigger than your first? Is there anything cuter than a chubby baby? I think not.

I need to see him soon, as I'm missing him. He is just such a BOY! I love him sooo much and hope that he's been behaving for his mummy and dada!



The next two photos are of Miss E, having some fun this morning when our neighbours came over for a visit.



The two girls are only 3 days apart in age and have lots of fun together!



And finally some snaps from lunchtime.

Evy is LOVING sitting in between her auntie and uncle. They were in town to look at some real estate.



Yes, that's right, project 'Move to Millbrook' (M2M) has been kicked into overdrive! (Do you think that I can turn coercing people into moving to Millbrook into a full time job? I gotta talk to the local Council to see what they think!)



I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and that 2010 has been treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment