Wednesday 20 January 2010

Busy busy

Apologies about my last (dreary) post. Am feeling much better now. Have decided what to do about the job situation, and feel better for having taken action. And, as always, miss E has been keeping me on my toes. Here she is on Monday making good use of her new Firetruck toy. (She's clearly taking after Poppa with an interest in Emergency Services).


I think this baby needs some mouth-to-mouth!
(with bonus extra saliva)

Hmmm. The 'squashing' baby's face is a lesser known form of CPR


To the rescue!
If only I could figure out why my feet aren't working!

So, the week has gone by pretty quickly, and we're looking forward to wild and crazy (but hopefully not sleepless) weekend at Blue Mountain. 12 adults. 8 kids. 6 bedrooms. I'm not entirely sure how this is going to work! I say put all the kids in one room and lock it ...baby cage-fighting! I'll be sure to take lots of pics and will report back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment