Thursday 1 July 2010

730 days ago

I remember the day very well! The little madam made it on Canada Day with only 56 minutes to spare (a July 2nd birthday just isn't as exciting as having your birthday on a holiday!)






Now my little baby, though still little, is not a baby anymore! I'll post some birthday party photos when I'm able. We'll be at the cottage having fun with friends and family and enjoying some fine weather this weekend.

Happy Canada day to one and all, and happy birthday to my little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh!!! I can't believe she is 2 years old. Happy (belated) birthday!!! You looked so happy when you got to hold her for the first time, very precious picture. Can't wait to see some birthday pictures. Only 9 more days and Landon will be 2 also - time does really fly.

    ReplyDelete