Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot FAIL

Ok, so who the heck knew? Just because I got my fancy new camera, doesn't mean that I automatically take beautiful pictures.

Those of you lucky enough (ahem) to be on our Christmas card list, know that for the last few years I've included a little magnet with a picture of Evy on it. Some of the pics are xmas ones, and many of them include "the bowl". (Using the giant mixing bowl as a prop to show Evy's growth is an idea I stole from sister Lee's Charley pics.)

You may remember that last year's xmas photo shoot had it's own issues, but I was pretty sure that this year (with aforementioned fancy new camera) would be a breeze. Clearly, I forgot that I was dealing with a two-year old.

To summarize:


December 2008 - still plenty of room in bowl
(and too little to squirm or resist).


December 2009
Slightly bigger, slightly more attitude


December 2010
Ummm, muther... I have a question...


... don't you think that I'm getting a little too old
for the bowl and the silliness?...


..."Somebody get me outta here!!!"


Despite my model's lack of cooperation (I have SO much sympathy for the photographers on America's Next Top Model - there was NO smizing in these shots!) I will endeavour to include a little magnet it this year's xmas cards, fear not.

Speaking of which, it's December! Holy Chocolate Balls!

1 comment: